Whether you are visiting for vacation or planning a conference or other special event in Pueblo, you’ve made the right choice. Exceptional dining and shopping, first-class facilities, a wonderful art scene, many recreational activities, a wide choice of accommodations and extraordinary service … it’s all here in Pueblo.
Let the Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce be your partner in planning. We have everything you need to make your visit or event memorable and successful. Send us an email at email@example.com or call (800) 233-3446.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN PUEBLO
Discover all that Pueblo has to offer, from world-class artwork to natural getaways. Have your own memorable experience with these exciting attractions:
- Lace up your skates for cool fun at the Pueblo Plaza Ice Arena.
- Spend some time in the historic Rosemount Museum, a 19th-century mansion with authentic furnishings.
- Make new friends on the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo, which hosts events and festivals throughout the year.
- Check out the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, where there’s always an exciting new exhibit on display.
- Camp out by the scenic peaks of the San Isabel National Forest.
- Learn how aircraft played a key role in America’s wartime history at the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum.
- Catch a glimpse of animals from around the world at the Pueblo Zoo.
- Put on your hiking boots and climb the St. Charles Peak Trail.
- Watch the Pueblo Performing Arts Guild light up the stage in a live production.
- Witness breathtaking views from atop Greenhorn Mountain.
Pueblo Visitor Center
The Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce has everything to make your visit or event memorable and successful. Check out our Pueblo Visitor Center for information on attractions, dining, lodging, Pueblo memorabilia and much more!
301 N. Union Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81003
(719)543-2430 or (855) 543-2430
Bustling craft breweries, a robust lineup of long-loved festivals and events, and exquisite cuisine heightened by rich cultural heritage and…
Striving to Make Pueblo a Better Place to Live, Visit and Conduct Business