While we continue to follow standard precautions and procedures, and social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the concern for the safety of our members and for chamber staff is our priority. In light of these concerns, the Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce has canceled events and put new guidelines in place until further notice.
As of Monday, March 16, 2020, the following events have been canceled:
- Thursday, March 19th – Business After Hours at the Pueblo Convention Center
- Saturday, March 21st – Legislative Breakfast at the Pueblo Convention Center
- Tuesday, March 31st – Google My Business Workshop at the Pueblo Convention Center
- Thursday, April 2nd – Leadership Pueblo Local Government Day
- Thursday, April 9th – Business Awards Luncheon at the Pueblo Union Depot
- Friday, April 10th – Military Affairs Meeting at the Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce
We are working to reschedule these events and will inform everyone on the new dates as they become available.
All committee, task force, and council meetings are canceled until further notice. Some meetings, when appropriate, will be conducted by conference call. Face to face meetings will not take pace.
The Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce office, 302 N. Santa Fe Ave., will be open Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM. We are asking citizens needing assistance to consider calling or emailing instead of visiting the office. All chamber staff will be working regular hours and available by phone or email, they will not be doing any face to face meetings. The phone number is 719-542-1704 or toll free 1-800-233-3446. Loretta Rodriguez, Administrative Assistant, can connect you to staff members via phone or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pueblo Welcome Center, located at 310 Central Main, will be open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For visitor information contact Steve Valdez, Visitor Services Manager, at 719-283-8200 or email@example.com or by visiting the Welcome Center.
We anticipate these guidelines and operations to be in place until Monday April 13, 2020. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 and adjust when needed.
For questions contact Rod Slyhoff, President/CEO, 719-542-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org or for emergencies 719-240-3766.