Local not for profit organization looking for a new President/CEO. Ideal candidate should demonstrate expertise in strategic planning, member sales & services, program management, economic development, public policy, nonprofit governance & operations, finance & accounting, public speaking, and fundraising. Candidate will provide strategic direction, vision, and management for the program and personnel organization and its affiliates. Successful candidate should be dedicated to economic growth and come with a servant’s heart. The President/CEO will report to the Chairman of the Board and Board of Directors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Dynamic and aggressive strategic vision toward business advocacy, economic growth, and workforce development.
- Outstanding ability to coordinate and strengthen collaboration between all business sectors of our community and government leadership (state and city), when appropriate.
- Deep-seated in fund development and financial management with the ability to proactively recognize needed change when circumstance appear.
- Strategic vision with extensive and nuanced skills to drive change management, mission fulfillment, and operational outcomes.
- Advocacy for laws and ordinances that benefit business and oppose measures that restrict opportunities and increase costs for employers.
- Broad knowledge of industry acumen, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
- Strong understanding of the political landscape for change and collaboration with civic leadership and partner organizations.
- Demonstrated skills in human resource development, team building, and performance management.
- Adept at coalition building, relationship management, and negotiating complex agreements.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in non-profit, communications, marketing or business is preferred but related experience will be considered in lieu of academic credentials.
- Experience: A minimum of (5) years of successful experience in executive level management in personnel, community relations, sales, marketing, budgeting, operations, and/or government relations within the private, public, or nonprofit sectors demonstrating progressively greater responsibility.
- Strong technology skills, including Microsoft 365, virtual meeting software and more.
- Experience in a Destination Management Organization, Convention & Visitors Bureau or tourism industry preferred
- Large Scale event/festival organization and management preferred
- Certifications: Destination Management certifications preferred or other associated certifications.
401k + match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Auto allowance and Qualified Expenses.
Please forward all resume’s to Express Employment Professionals – email@example.com